Thursday, September 4, 2008

M&Ms World Orlando!! Love, love, love it!


















Yay- I finally made it to the third & final M&M World in the U.S.-Orlando, FL (you know, home of Disneyworld, Seaworld etc..)! The other 2 are in Las Vegas & NYC of course....big flashy cities with heavy tourism. Orlando is the newest store, inside Florida Mall, and is as fabulous as the others- it's huge, colorful, fun, and really a Mecca for any/all M&M lovers & collectors with everything imagineable for kids & adults. Also that day we went to Universal Studios park where they had M&M vending machines, which I havn't seen anywhere else (Mars is THE candy supplier to Universal) Take a look!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats alot of M&Ms

Shawn Cox said...

Great site! Would you want to swap links with my new chocolate beer website? I would be more than happy to return the favor. :)

Title: Chocolate Beer
URL: http://www.chocolatebeer.com/

Chocoflyer said...

Thanx so much Shawn! Would love to swap links, Im not a beer fan but if it's choco-flavored I gotta try it. Will post and visit your site now- thanx! Choc on

Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Looking at your M&M pictures was heaven. I've only been to the M&M place in Vegas, this one looks much larger. Favorite M&M's: plain and peanut. You have a very nice site. I see you are also a member of the foodie blogroll. Me too. My chocolate site is not on there but my Mex-Amer cooking site is. Come on over and visit. We'll swap links. Great blog.

Chocoflyer said...

Thank you so much Teresa! Really appreciate the nice comments, it means a lot. I will ck your blog out too- LOVE Mexican food almost as much as chocolate! Isnt it fun how we all have our specific passions and now can express them thru blogs and share? Ahh the wonders of the mighty internet. Choc on!