Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An ode to the underappreciated Crispy M&M


Remember Crispy? Not sure when it happened, but at some point M&Ms decided Crispy just wasn't performing up to snuff and yanked the whole line off the shelves, out of production, and into the vaults of candy history for people like me to sadly remember with nothing but a photo. So here it is- all thats left of the orange guy. Man I miss 'em, seriously.

I do have dreams that someday Crispy will return- in all his orange paranoid crispy yummy glory.

Now the fact that new Crispy Mint M&Ms have just come out does give me hope (see earlier Indiana Jones promo post) so i may need to start a campaign in support of Crispy coming back- how awesome would that be? And how about Crispy dark? If you miss 'em too, let me know and we will start a letter to get this flavor back on the production line! Stat!

No comments: