Saturday, April 12, 2008

NEW Whole Foods market choc treats...


Swung by Whole Foods today and happened upon a few tasty choc-treats worth shouting about. I highly recommend the always excellent Endangered Species Organic Dark Chocolate with Goldenberry and Lucuma (which is a powdered fruit with a slight maple flavor)- the inside of the wrapper has a wealth of info all about the company, plight of the Toucan, and those exotic ingredients- worth reading.
Next up is Carey's of Oregon Dark Chocolate Almond Softcrunch Toffee- this is seriously addictive stuff, I WILL be back for more, LOVE IT- they also had Espresso flavor.....
And finally we have the Clif Mojo Dipped Chocolate Peanut bar! Sometimes I buy totally on instinct and packaging- this one got me and Im glad it did- this bar is Yummy even for someone like me who does NOT eat "health food" bars, this is their original sweet & salty trail mix bar dipped in chocolate-there's nuts, honey,rice krispies, pretzels... but not quite enough choc- i would like to see the whole bar dipped but its only halfway so ppl like me need extra choc on the side (never a problem). Also its 70% Organic!

No comments: