Monday, August 18, 2008

NEW- Snickers Rockin' Nut Road!!


Oh happy day- I finally found these after first seeing them on the Candyblog and Candy Addict websites. The flavor combo sounded amazing- Marshmallow nougat, Almonds, Caramel, all covered in Dark Chocolate! Wow, that's a serious candy bar. I looked for months and finally spotted them at Walgreens (but oddly not on any new display, just tucked away with other regular candy). Of course I bought 3 and was very happy with the taste, my only disappointment being that the nougat did not have a strong enough marshmallow flavor among all the other ingedients....but overall it's delicious and decadent, very rich, and very filling. Not at all like Rocky Road that we are used to in ice cream, but totally different & highly recommended to try. But where's the advertising I wonder? No promos at all!? Weird....

1 comment:

Chocomom said...

never been a snickers fan particularly (milky way is my favorite of that genre) but a rocky road snickers... gotta give it a try!