Sunday, April 5, 2009

NEW- Market Street Gourmet Toffee!


I read about this toffee from an article my friend gave me, and knew I had to order some immediatly. So we split the shipping cost and each got a different flavor: Traditional and Margarita. Both are EXCELLENT and any toffee lovers dream- made in a small batches in Scottsdale AZ, Market Street Toffee Co. started in 2004 with an old family recipe. Now they have grown to include several other flavors, plus Peanut Brittle and Peppermint Bark. All the ingredients are pure- 100% butter, cocoa butter, pure cane sugar, almonds, and high grade chocolate- the taste is extraordinary! The Margarita toffee also has macadamia nuts, Tequila w/key lime juice, covered in white chocolate. The toffee arrived only 2 days after I ordered it (Priority Mail) in perfect, beautiful packaging- VERY impressive all around- I will certainly order this again for myself or a special gift! (www.marketstreettoffee.com)

No comments: