Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NEW Reese's Select Clusters!


Wow- this is BIG news for Reese's fans- new Clusters that includes the famous Reese's peanut butter and milk choc PLUS chopped pecans & peanut & caramel! Im not a big fan of the Caramel Reese's cups that came out a few years ago (too sweet, not enough salt- out of balance) but these clusters are absolutely divine! Perfect combo of flavors and texture. This bag is large with about 20 individually wrapped clusters inside- I had a hard time stopping after 4- yes that good. Even better news is it sounds like on the back they are planning even more variations to expand the line- it says: "Now Reese's Select brings you a new line of deliciously different yet familiar products that delivers the ultimate Reese's experience." Hmmmm, me thinks this means more to come...keep visiting to see what I find!

3 comments:

The S stands for S said...

Weird concept. I'd try it based on your experience though. I too thought the caramel Reese's were gross. What store did you buy these at?

Chocoflyer said...

I found these at CVS after a tip from Cybele at Candyblog- they were not cheap! over $4 for the bag! But worth it really, delicious and addictive....highly recommended.

Tullin said...

I just tried them and absolutely loved them! It is the perfect combination and size. I couldn't stop eating them.