Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NEW- Valentine's M&Ms collection!


Here comes Valentines' Day- one of chocolate's biggest celebrations! Of course M&Ms joins the party with their fancy colors and bags, so here I have all the M&M packaging from all the different stores going back a few years. For every big candy season M&Ms creates a variety of new packaging for different major stores- Walmart, Target, and all other grocery/pharmacies all have different designs (but the colors inside are all red, pink, & white). So as I have done since my blog started, I am sharing with you how they all look together, and you can see the differences are quite striking. So fun! I love it....

2 comments:

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mo said...

omg ! i'm such a huge fan ! i got 4 of those packages for Valentine's :-)